Should I continue to use silicone scar sheets on my hypertrophic scar? (photo)

I had a raised mole on my chin removed more than three years ago, but developed a raised scar. A few months ago, I began to use silicone scar sheets that I leave on overnight on a daily basis. In the morning when I take off the sheet, the scar is noticeably flattened but within minutes, the scar is back to its original size. Should I continue the silicone sheets?

Scar Treatment -- Lasers Are The Best For This

+1
It is very hard to appreciate the scar in this picture.  If after 3 months of silicone sheets there is no permanent change you should no longer be using this treatment.  Either you will need a surgical repair of the scar or there are laser treatments (Excel V, Pulsed Dye or Fraxel) that can help, but are no procedures covered by an insurance.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.