To continue with oratane or not?

Hi I'm on oratane,few days ago my lips started cracking and became very dry.Now its worse,they are red, irritable and swollen.What should I do?Stop taking Oratane for a while?

Dry lips and Accutane

+1

Dry lips and dry skin are the biggest complaints while a patient is taking Accutane. To combat the dry lips, get some Dr. Dan's Cortibalm Lipbalm - available online. It has hydrocortisone cream in it so it soothes AND cures. It's fantastic and I recommend it to all Accutane patients.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."