Do You Continue to Bloat Pre and During Menustration After Tummy Tuck?

Can't determine whether I'm swelling or if I am experiencing systems of menustration.

Bloating with Menses

+3

Cyclical bloating, as with menses, is unrelated to tummy tuck.  Swelling with tummy tuck or abdominoplasty will resolve exponentially as you heal.  If you are concerned at all, you should visit your surgeon for an examination.

Good Luck.

Tummy tuck

+3
The tummy tuck procedure will not change any of the hormonal symptoms the you experience with your menstrual cycle

David L. Abramson, MD

Menstruation

+2

Sometimes the best way to answer this would be to wait and see. If bloating or swelling fluctuates with menses, then it obviously would play a roll. Sometimes it can be both.

Timothy Fee, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon