Is It Okay to Continue Taking Accutane After a Gap of 2 Months?

i was on a six months course accutane ... traveled and couldnt take it for 2 months ... should i go back on to taking the pills or will it affect my treatment ? what exaclty should i do now ... be cause my acne is getting back

Stopped taking Accutane, now what?

+2

You won't be on your regimen for what was allotted at the beginning because Accutane requires a specific dosage over a specific, continual amount of time. See your prescribing physician for an evaluation. You can re-start your medication, of course, but you are going to need more medication than what you were originally told since you took a break.