Who Do I Contact when Not Happy with Breast Augmentation & Surgeon Does Not Want to Know?

I got breast aug in may 2012 they were an empty d after kids & my surgeon said id get the results i wanted (full breasts and high again) if i went for 420cc implant at 1st as in first 4-5 weeks they were high & looked good then as the weeks went by theyve fell back into very low saggy (but full) if you get it position they are now a g and hang down & the loost skin is getting worse..I hate them ive been back to the surgeon 3 times now & he has dismissed me HE does not want to know please help

Breast Augmentation Dissatisfaction

+1

If you are dissatisfied with the breast augmentation and you have spoken directly to the plastic surgeon and he seems totally unconcerned, you should look for another opinion.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast augmentation revisions each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Unhappy patient

+1

If your plastic surgeon is not responding to your concerns then your only real option would be to see another plastic surgeon and get a second opinion.  It is usually in a plastic surgeon's best interests to work with you if you are unhappy since happy patients tend to refer their friends and neighbors. 

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Breast augmentation dissatisfaction

+1

If you are not happy with your results and feel the surgeon is not "there for you",  then perhaps you should get a second opinion. By your description it sounds like you may need a lift.

Unhappy

+1

Hi,

this is always a touchy subject. We all try very hard to give our patients the best possible outcome and sometime, rarely thankfully, it doesn't happen. 
An unhappy patient is something that a board certified plastic surgeon should be able to deal with and face. We are human and not perfect. Be honest with your PS. IF he/she isn't willing to be honest with you, you need to find a second opinion. 

It sounds like a lift with implants would have been your choice from the beginning. Was that part of the discussion you had? Some patients are afraid of the scars even when they really need the lift. IF you like your size but don't like the sagging, you should at least consider the possibility of a lift and keep your implants. 

Some pics would be helpful. 

Hope that helps. 

Bennett Yang, MD

washington dc

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Not Happy with Breast Augmentation

+1

Your best option at this point is to get a second opinion. (Without photos, it won't be possible to get an opinion of what might be recommended from this website.)

RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.