Consumption of Alcohol After Rhinoplasty?

I’m almost three weeks after surgery, healing process going well and yet no complications. I still have swelling on the tip, but I would say 70% of the swelling is already gone. I was wondering, when is it preferably to start consuming the alcohol after the surgery? I completely understand that excessive consumption of alcohol is not permitted yet, and I’m not planning to. My question is, will one-two glasses of wine damage my healing process and destroy the results of plastic surgery??

Alcohol intake after rhinoplasty

+2

Consumption of alcoholic beverages in moderation 3 weeks after your rhinoplasty should not have a negative impact on the results of your surgery.

Moderate Wine Consumption after Cosmetic Surgery

+1

Regarding: "Consumption of Alcohol After Rhinoplasty?
I’m almost three weeks after surgery, healing process going well and yet no complications. I still have swelling on the tip, but I would say 70% of the swelling is already gone. I was wondering, when is it preferably to start consuming the alcohol after the surgery? I completely understand that excessive consumption of alcohol is not permitted yet, and I’m not planning to. My question is, will one-two glasses of wine damage my healing process and destroy the results of plastic surgery
??"

Moderate consumption of alcohol will NOT impede healing much less "destroy the results" of you recent rhinoplasty. If you are no longer taking prescription medication there is no reason why you should not enjoy your wine.

Dr. Peter Aldea

One for the Road

+1

Three weeks after your rhinoplasty with reasonable/responsible consumption of alcohol should not pose a problem.  

Dr. ES

Alcohol after Rhinoplasty

+1

I am amazed that you are concerned about when you can have 2 glasses of wine after the time and money  you spent for surgery which has changed your appearance for the rest of your life.  Follow  your surgeon's instructions.