Consultation Booked.. Will 325cc Be Big Enough!? or Should I Ask for 350 -375cc? (photo)

Hi, i am a petite slim build, size 8, 5'5, 8 stone and a 32b. Had my consultation yesterday and my surgeon suggested no more than a 325 moderate plus round implant... he said i could have 295 anatomical as my breasts were good proportion to have either. Im wanting to look as natural as possible within reason, so dont want the 'stuck on' look.. but i think 325cc will only take me to a C and id like to be a 32d...im going under the muscle.should i ask for 350-375cc? or go teardrop?

Breast implant size

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Breast implant size

+1

I personally would prefer the 325-350 size range for you, but the photo of the desired result looks closer to a 375cc.

Charles S. Lee, MD, FACS

What size for a D?

+1

I employ external sizers and my patients have been very happy with the final result replicating what they saw with the sizer in their unlined bra.  Whenever you have two adjacent sizes that are appealing, always go with the larger one.  And as said before, the most common complaint is 'I wish I went larger'.  But you don't want to look top heavy either.  Use sizers and see what will work best for you.  The general rule is to add 10% to what you like and that comes very close to producing that result.

Curtis Wong, MD

+1

Again here in USA the # 1 post op compliant is - "I wished I would have gone bigger!" So my over the internet opinion is a 400 cc HP or UHP implant.