Do I Have Constricted and Asymmetrical Breasts? (photo)

I'm only 19 but I've always had what I just thought were really big nipples. once i started filling out I noticed I had 'triangle' shaped breasts. I started to try feeling better about them, until I got a negative reaction on their appearance. I feel like I always have to pull my nipple up to fill out a bra or bathing suit right, and my nipples are also puffy. I dont know if i would need implants only because i wear a 34 d right now, I'm not crazy about surgery, but would like the input! Thank you

Asymmetry correction

+1
You can certainly correct your concerns with a breast lift to reshape for a perkier appearance. A breast lift may reduce the size of your breasts a bit, so implants can be placed if you'd like to maintain or augment their size.

Fat graft

+1
With narrow breast and a shorter distance to the nipple complex an alternative to implants is fat grafting with the use of BRAVA. Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

Asymmetrical but not constricted

+1

Your breasts are asymmetrical and ptotic but not constricted.  You would benefit from a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique will lift your breasts higher on the chest wall creating upper pole fullness and increase your cleavage.  This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions.  Implants are not necessary since you are a 34 D.  You would be an excellent candidate for this new technique.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetries actually is quite common.

+1

You indeed have asymmetric breasts with constriction of the base. This is not that uncommon and can be corrected with surgery.

You Do Have a Mild Tuberous Breast Condition

+1

You have a mild to moderate degree of tuberous breast. It is identified by the pointy and conical nature of your breast, secondly by the large areolae, and lastly by the tightness and lack of skin between the lower areolae and breast crease; the constriction. A donut mastopexy with attention to correction of the asymmetry will give you a beautiful result with round and symmetric breasts. If you want larger, add an implant at the same time.

James Romano, MD

Possible tubular breast deformity and correction

+1

The only attribute of a tubular breast that you have is the enlarged and puffy nipples and areola.  The base of your breasts may be a bit constricted as well.  The base of the breasts can be expanded with a breast implant and the areolas can be made smaller with a doughnut type mastopexy.  

Breast shape

+1

Your breasts do not look tuberous, you do have a breast shape that is a bit narrower with a slight sag.  

Do I Have Constricted and Asymmetrical Breasts

+1

These breasts do not appear to be constricted. I can't really comment on symmetry since the frontal photo has your arms in different positions, and that will change the breast shape. 

Your breasts are ptotic (sagging). If the size is OK with you, a lift alone can improve the shape, and reduce the areolar size. If you wish to be larger, implants would be in order. Discuss in person at a consultation with a plastic surgery. All the best. 

BREAST APPEARANCE

+1

34 D breasts are a little heavy and have a natural sagging.  The NAC (nipple-areolar complex) has a wider diameter which not uncommon with your size breasts.   There is a wide range of normal in the appearance of breasts. The negative reaction you received is unfounded and should be ignored.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Minimal scar breast lift will correct shape and asymmetry.

+1

Hi.

The nipples can be made smaller and the shape made more perky.  If you like your size, you do not need implants.  A tiny bit of tissue can be removed from the larger breast during the lift to make them symmetrical.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)