I'm Constantly Getting Kicked by my Two Small Children by Mistake, Can This Affect my Butt Fat Transfer?

Im 4 weeks out of surgery. I have two small children I have to care for and they are always kicking me on my butt by mistake. It burns sometimes depending how hard they kick or push their little hands against me. I know doctors say prolonged sitting affects the results but can the children constantly hurting me affect the results? And I cant just not be around them and neglect them..its frustrating since Ive invested so much money and time of my life to this procedure...

Fat transfer to the butt

+1

YES the kickind and pressure on the butt after fat transfer will affect the final result.

You need HELP with your children till you heal