Constant Swelling in Nose After Surgery - 15 Months Post-op?

I first went to see my Otolaryngologist due to swelling and breathing problems. I was diagnosed with a deviated septum. Shortly after the visit (and before my surgery), I ended up breaking my nose playing baseball. I broke it in 3 places. He said he had to reshave the cartilage because it was "deformed." He removed a bump I had as well. Its been 15 months and I am still having swelling/breathing problems. What could this be? I take Zyrtec (and took a steroid nose spray) and they don't help.

Swelling after rhinoplasty?

At 15 months post rhinoplasty, it is unlikely that you have persistent swelling. Your breathing issues maybe from something else. Go for an evaluation.

Swelling and Breathing Problems 15 Months after a Septorhinoplasty

It is unlikely that your problems are secondary to swelling 15 months after your operation. Discuss your problem with your surgeon or have a consultation with a revision rhinoplasty specialist.