Constant Swelling in Nose After Surgery - 15 Months Post-op?

I first went to see my Otolaryngologist due to swelling and breathing problems. I was diagnosed with a deviated septum. Shortly after the visit (and before my surgery), I ended up breaking my nose playing baseball. I broke it in 3 places. He said he had to reshave the cartilage because it was "deformed." He removed a bump I had as well. Its been 15 months and I am still having swelling/breathing problems. What could this be? I take Zyrtec (and took a steroid nose spray) and they don't help.

Swelling after rhinoplasty?

+1

At 15 months post rhinoplasty, it is unlikely that you have persistent swelling. Your breathing issues maybe from something else. Go for an evaluation.

Swelling and Breathing Problems 15 Months after a Septorhinoplasty

+1

It is unlikely that your problems are secondary to swelling 15 months after your operation. Discuss your problem with your surgeon or have a consultation with a revision rhinoplasty specialist.