Constant Redness, a Rosacea Symptom?

For some reason my skin is constantly red. its not terribly red, its just like I have a tint. Its almost as if I'm always a little sunburned, I have pretty fair skin I suppose, but even during the winter I was just as red.

Its also not a solid red, when I apply pressure and release, my skin flashes white and then fades back into red in a second or so, kind of like when you have sunburn. Could this be rosacea? or is this something else? Thanks!

Your question brings up an interesting question...not all redness is rosacea

it's important to differentiate the redness of rosacea from some of it's look alikes...the most prevalent of which is a relative of atopic dermatitis...it is a frequent cause of facial redness...you should visit your doctor to find out which condition you have...another alternative is a relative of dandruff known as seborrheic dermatitis...all of these conditions like to strike people with fair/sensitive skin and unfortunately the treatments are not interchangeable...so get the correct diagnosis first...