Constant Mucus on Tongue From Nose Why? Also, Inflamed Gums Due to Mucus, Causing Gingivitis and Loose Tooth?

Mucus in right nose is constantly on my tongue In the pass I developed Lymph nodes behind ears but every time I asked a Dr. about them I couldn’t get a clear answer Constant inflamed gum due to constant mucus, which has caused gingivitis and lose tooth Split tonsils and I noticed a white substance on them.. help

Could be thrush

+1

Thrush is a yeast infection of the throat and mouth. It is caused by antibiotcs for a period of time or it can just happen if the mouth flora is compromised.Try an over the counter anti yeast mouthwash prescribed by your doctor