Who is Considered the Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Chicago Area from an Expert's Point of View?

In other words, as a cosmetic surgeon, who would you send your daughter or wife to for nose reshaping? Thanks!

Chicago Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

I would recommend Dr. Dean Toriumi, he is excellent. Thank you, and I hope this helps answer your question.

Dr. Nassif

Should I Travel To Find the Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

In Chicago, I agree with Dr. Cochran, Dr. Dean Toriumi is a very skilled surgeon and you will be in great hands.  Choosing your surgeon for something as important as your nose is difficult. There are expert nose surgeons who can handle anything that comes their way in numerous cities, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Cleveland, and Dallas. The nose is the center of your face and there is no room for error.  You want to avoid a revision. The best shot at getting it just right for you is the first shot!  Ideally you want to find a surgeon who has a similar aesthetic eye to yours and who listens to you . Many patients for this reason spend months looking at websites and having "virtual" consults over the phone and then visit several surgeons. Many also travel to other cities and states or even other countries when they feel the have found the "right surgeon" for their taste and their comfort level. At the least your surgeon should be board certified in plastic surgery or facial plastic surgery.  Then you may want to schedule a consultation over the phone. Many surgeons will review emailed photos and then chat with your over the phone.

Good luck. Take your time and choose the person that feels right to you!

Ashkan Ghavami, MD

Best rhinoplasty surgeon in any area.

+1
The best surgeon is the one who has a great deal of experience and does the kind of nose you like. I often see patients at parties who have an "overdone" nose in my opinion and are very happy with the result. I tell them " that is the most important thing". Therefore, the question is who do you like not other surgeons. See several and you will be able to decide based on their work.

Best rhinoplasty surgeon anywhere

+1

The aesthetic sense and artistry of rhinoplasty make a difficult call on the 'best' rhinoplasty surgeon. Personality and office temperament also can influence who the best fit for your surgery might be. Start with certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and search websites to preview a practice you might like to visit. Also take time to see more than one surgeon to compare ideas.

peterejohnsonmd

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Chicago

+1

Dean Toriumi is your best bet.  He is a phenomenal surgeon and i would trust him with my family member.

C. Spencer Cochran, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon