What is Considered a Reasonable and Unreasonable Amount of Painkillers to Prescribe?

I had chin implant revision less than a week ago and my doctor refuses to prescribe more pain meds. He originally prescribed 20 5/325 then 10 10/25 Percocet. I am still in pain and was told to take Tylenol. I've had surgery with him before and he's always been stubborn/stingy. Who is being unreasonable here? I do not like paying thousands to be treated like a junkie. I am tempted to never do business with him again. Is this typical of plastic surgeons? I'm about to go to the ER for pain.

Pain medications afetr surgery...how much to prescribe?

This is an important question. I feel that if you have pain you should be given pain meds, but after a while, if there is a problem, then you should try to look further to see if there are any other problems. Pain is real, and it has a cause, and it is important to find out why a person is having pain.