What Are the Consequences of Having my Chin Implant Removed?

I had a revision implant because the first one was not placed properly and it looked like I had an egg on the bottom of my face. My second doctor was just going to remove it but said I had too much skin hanging so he placed another implant which is know placed properly but still I have an altered face with a bump on the bottom of my face that does not look good. It seems I am not a candidate for chin implant. What can I do about this? I am so unhappy and self conscience.

Multiple chin implant procedures: now what?

+1

Given the complexity of your problem and your numerous previous posts, I am wondering if you have obtained an oral surgery or craniofacial consultation. You may benefit from orthognathic surgery in combination with a soft tissue procedure as opposed to a chin implant.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/facial-surgery-chicago/chin-augmentation/