I am very self conscious about y nose and am wondering of any suggestions To improve the appearance of my nose.

I don't know if it's just me, but my nose looks like it's crooked along with an extreme droop when I smile. What can I do!!

Nasal Improvement

+1
You are correct. Your nose is a little crooked. In the photos, it appears to be off to the right. This may be related to a deviated septum. The droop upon smiling can be corrected as well.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate for crooked nose and droopy tip

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure can address the crooked nose with medial and lateral osteotomies performed on the nasal bones. Occasionally a spreader graft  placed underneath the upper lateral cartilage on the concave side may also be required as a subtle adjustment to help with straightening. This helps straighten the mid portion of the nose. Releasing the depressor septi ligament will prevent the tip from drooping upon animation and smiling. 

Self conscious about nasal appearance?

+1
The areas that concern you can be realistically improved with a rhinoplasty performed by a plastic surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon certified by the American Board of American Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS
La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

I am very self conscious about my nose and am wondering of any suggestions To improve the appearance of my nose.

+1

The drooping nature can be improved, and the nose can be straightened. 

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasty procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.