Connecticut Surgeons For Breast Implants?

I've been looking for a while for the right surgeon for breast implants. I'm a large A cup looking to go to a large B/Small C. I've decided on Saline. While searching and reviewing the portfolios of the doctors in my area, I'm noticing a lot of odd jobs (really big gaps in between the breast and most look like two completly round balls). I'm not sure if reccomendations are allowed but I'm looking for some reviews. The only thing from stopping me from finally doing this is not knowing which DR...

Finding the right breast implant surgeon in your area - Los Angeles

+1

I would suggest finding a board certified plastic surgeon and beginning with a consultation to see if your needs can be met with a breast implant alone.  Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

+1

I would imagine that there are dozens of plastic surgeons in Connecticut who perform hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Once you have selected your plastic surgeon, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful.

I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I hope this, and the attched link, helps.