Connecticut Revision Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendations

I have had a Rhinoseptoplasty and then a Revision with a cartilage graft. I am still very unhappy and though people don't notice it in person that much the picture says it all. My nose always had an indent on the side of the nostril and I do not think the doctor placed the graft there. I just want to go to an experienced doctor who can be straight with me on what my results can be! Can anybody recommend a good doctor in Connecticut that I can go to?

Connecticut revision rhinoplasty doctor recommendations

+2

I recommend you see Dr. Mark Constantian in Nashua, NH.  He specializes in secondary rhinoplasty and is recognized on a national level by his peers.

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. David Bass in Hartford is a possibility. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS