How Much Fat Do I Need for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I would like to get a bbl but I believe I might have to gain more weight. I'm 5'7" and weigh around 95-98 lbs and this is after 2 kids. I don't want to get implants so that is out of the question if i can't get the fat transfer. It's hard for me to gain weight but if I have to pig out I will be willing to try it.

You are too thin for a BBL

+2

Unfortunately, I agree with my colleagues that you are simply too think for a BBL procedure. At your current weight, you will not haev enough fat for any significant results. I disagree about gaiing weight as this fat will simply go away after the procedure and your butt will shrink. I think gaining weight is poor advice. I am not a proponent of butt implants - in fact, I dislike them greatly - bu that may be your only option (other than doing nothing).

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

How Much Fat Do I Need for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

If you are against implants, you could gain 20 lbs and then get the Brazilian buttlift.  Even then, you will have to find a plastic surgeon who is capable of liposuctioning aggressively to get enough fat for you to be happy.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Can't just gain weight for fat grafting

+1

You are too thin to be a candidate for BBL.  Also, if you gain weight for the procedure, what fat takes and survives will shrink back if you lose weight after.

Brazilian butt lift, how much fat injection

+1

From your pics it looks like you may not have enough fat to make it worth your while.

The outer waist/hips usually has the most fat for harvesting.

Roughly half of the fat that you have can be removed.

Only half of that can be grafted.

If you gain weight for the procedure then lose it, you may also lose the fat grafted to your butt.

Do I have enough fat for the BBL?

+1

Judging from the photos as well as your height and weight you do not have enough fat for the BBL. If you are very serious about the procedure I would suggest that you gain about 15-20 pounds and then be re-evaluated. I have had a number of patients who were able to undergo the operation after gaining the above weight. Good luck1

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com