Confusing Post Op Instruction Received by my PS After TT and BBL..Butt Is Flat?

I had a mini tummy tuck (only remove lose skin) and a BBL on 04-13-12. Im 5 ft 140 lbs and with no ass, no roundness, just flatness. i was under the impression that you must not sit or lay on your back at all for the first 3 weeks. and that compression garmets are to be worn right after surgery. my PS told me to ONLY lay down on my back, so im laying on my ass the whole time and all he put me in is in a Faja that oly covers my stomach not butt. my buttt look bigger but flat! Please avidise.

Confusing Instructions after Plastic Surgery?

+1

It is always best to call your plastic surgeon's office for clarification if postoperative care instructions are  unclear. Ultimately he/she is responsible for care;  advice from online consultants can be confusing and/or conflict with what your plastic surgeon's instructions are.