Hello I'm confused on which would work better for me, Zerona or Laser Lipo? (photos)

I want to take away my love handles, get a bit of curve and a flatter tummy.

Liposuction

+1

If you're not looking to have any fat grafting in to buttocks, then I suggest an UL liposuction in which this will tighten up the skin about 30% while melting fat cells before being extracted.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

If you really want predictable dramatic results, you can't beat tumescent lipo under local with micro canulas.

+1
There are many gimmicky ways to treat fat and none of them work well enough to see a difference so don't waste your money on anything but true liposuction and for the best results, make sure it is tumescent lipo under local anesthesia with the small micro cannulas. Expect to pay roughly $5000 on special and enjoy the dramatic new you. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Hello I'm confused on which would work better for me, Zerona or Laser Lipo?

+1
If anything do not use the ZERONA!- waste of time and $$$$. Try CoolSculpt than if not satisfied have minimally invasive Smart Lipo+ Lipo. 

Liposuction would be best

+1
Any type of liposuction, not necessarily laser, will give you a much more predictable result than can be achieved with Zerona.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD