Confused about my size?

I'm 5'9 160 pounds. I am 2 weeks post op. I had a full D to start with. I got a breast lift along with 550ccs and 580ccs saline imolants under the muscle. why do i feel and look so small.

550 cc implants in a pre-op D cup

+2
should not look small... for objective comments, you really need to post a photo of what you think is small. 

Sub-muscular breast implants often look smaller than expected at 2 weeks

+1
At 2 weeks breast implants that are placed beneath the chest muscle are constricted by the action of the muscle.  This results in the implants being spread out over the chest and looking narrower and flatter than they will in the next 3 months.

Please see her plastic surgeon for a full explanation.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS