I Am So Confused: Did I Receive Fraxel Repair or Restore or Something Else?

I had four treatments of what I thought was Fraxel Dual Restore. Each time I experienced quite intense pain even after numbing gel and had to suck happy gas during treatments. Contact gel was applied. I also experienced quite severe swelling from the next morning for about 2 days at least, felt it would not go away it was quite intense for the 2 days. I had little scabs form where laser went,crusting and peeling. My face was completely healed apart from pinkishness in about 6 days.

Fraxel Laser Treatment Reaction

Thank you for your question. Everyone has a different pain tolerance and settings may have been increased to get you a better result. Swelling, scabbing, redness are common side effects. I hope this helps.