Age 34, Want To Have Children, Should I Get Implants Before? Also Want Belly Flattened, Should I Wait?

I am 34 y/o never had any children, my fiance n I would like to start a family within the next 2-3 years, the sooner the better. He is 10yrs older and is suffering from an extreme case of ED, so i cannot say for sure that we will have kids anytime soon. Question: Would going ahead and getting implants be a good idea taking into consideration my age and no children? Secondly, I want my planks and lower belly flattened, should i also wait until after i have kids? if not whats the best procedure?

Want flat tummy and breast augmentation

+1

It sounds like you should wait until you complete your child bearing. Certainly at least for the abdominal issues.

Family First

+1

Given your age and circumstances I would advice having your family first, then doing breast augmentation and/or Liposuction vs Tummy Tuck.  Your breasts and body will change with pregnancy and breast feeding (if you choose to do this).  You would risk having to do a revision very soon if you decided to proceed with augmentation now, then get pregnant with one or more children.  My bet would be you would need another surgery to then correct your breasts after childbirth.  Therefore I suggest waiting.  Good luck!!

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Family planing and plastic surgery

+1

From you question it seems to me you are seriously considering  having children give all the circumstances. Doing cosmetic surgery will definitely delay that goal. You could always, once your family is complete, go back and get breast augmentation and tummy tuck. So my advice would to wait on surgery.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Timing of Breast and Abdominal Surgery?

+1

Given that you are planning on having children “the sooner the better”, it may be in your best interest to wait until having completed pregnancies to undergo breast and/or abdominal wall surgery. Doing so will help you minimize  the chances have further surgery will will be necessary ( after the anatomic changes that occur during pregnancy).

When the time is right, make sure you consult with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Best wishes to you and your fiancé.