Skin is Not Peeling the Day After Microdermabrasion, is this Normal or did They do it Incorrectly? (photo)

I went for a microdermabrasion treatment. I am 31 yrs old and this was the first time I have gone. When the procedure was done the woman went over my face one time did not cover all area and was done in less than 5 min. I had no redness. The next day my skin is not peeling at all. Is this normal or should I be feeling like I do, like I was ripped off. I purchased two sessions and am scheduled to go back this Friday. What should I do?

No skin improvement from microdermabrasion

+1

In my office a microdermabrasion typically takes twenty minutes. Microdermabrasion is a  gentle abrasive technique that should produce satisfying results. Improvements in appearance and texture occur with each treatment. Microdermabrasion should leave your skin feeling softer with a healthier glow to your complexion. I recommend you do not have your second session and you should ask for a full refund of your money.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/microdermabrasion/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon