Is it Normal for BWD measurements to vary from surgeon to surgeon?

I'm Getting Conflicting BWD Measurements - 13 BWD and 11.3 BWD.  I'm a Little Worried That Two Surgeons Could Vary by Nearly 2cm

I plan on getting a third consultation - but is this normal?

The first surgeon consult measured me at 11.2 BWD. It was his opinion that I could keep a natural appearance with 325 - 375cc silicone (Natrelle) implants. The second surgeon's consultation measured me at 13 BWD. He suggested a silicone (Mentor) implant in the range of 225 - 250cc. I'm struggling that I've had two very different opinions. I don't want to look "fake", but I do want to achieve a full c cup. I know cc's and cup size really don't correspond, however, the variance concerns me.

Breast width measurements

There are many conflicts if what you heard was accurate.  There shouldn't be a 2 cm difference from one surgeon to the next, plus a Mentor 225-250 implant isn't wide enough if you truly are 13 cm wide.  Sounds like you need another opinion from a very experienced plastic surgeon.  Also, the 225-250 ccs would never get you even close to the look you want or the cup size either.