Fifty Three Years Old, and I've Looked Pretty Good Until Now. All of a Sudden Gravity is Affecting EVERYTHING! How to Plan?

I can't fix everything. Is it better to fix one particular thing over another just to lock it into place? I've already done my eyes, about six years ago, so they are pretty good except that I have increasing ptosis on one eye. Then there is the droopy brow mostly on the opposite side of the droopy eyelid. The lower side of the mouth is droopy when my face is relaxed. And the neck muscles are taking on that ropy look. I don't know where to begin. I need a master plan.

Where to begin on the aging face.

+1

A good place to begin and get very good information is with a good set of photos otherwise your question cannot be answered.