Is It Possible To Have Brazilian Butt Lift & Tummy Tuck Done Same Day?

How will I sleep? Is it safe to have these procedures done together? I am 5'3 180 lbs I know I am over weight and I am currently on a diet I want to be at 130 lbs and I know I can get their my other concern is what if I loose too much weight and not have enough for my butt. I want 800cc into each cheek is that too much?

Tummy tuck with fat injection to the buttocks (brazilian butt lift)

+2

Your posted photos show excess skin and fat above and below the belly button level, especially above it. There is also some excess fat in the love handles area.

You are overweight but not morbidly obese. As long as you are otherwise in general good health your current weight should not preclude you having this surgery and I would not make it a prerequisite for surgery. If you are currently in the process of losing weight though I would recommend against the surgery until that weight loss has plateaued and stayed at that plateau for about 6 months. Weight loss/gain is usually a lifestyle related issue. Temporarily changing your lifestyle to prepare for surgery and then going back to it afterward has a high chance of leaving you with a less than optimal result. If you cannot lose the weight or have great difficulty doing so their is a significant chance you will have trouble maintaining your result after surgery.

On the other hand surgery itself can be a big motivator to change your lifestyle afterward in order to maintain the results of the surgery. Some people cannot get that incentive before surgery and just get frustrated wiht yoyo dieting.

I have personally performed liposuction with abdominoplasty and fat injection into the buttocks on numerous patients with good results and no problems. A discontinuous dissection minimizes the risk of liposuction in the abdomen at the same time. You can see a clip of the surgery in the referenced web page. I do not know why you think you need 800cc in each buttock. That seems excessive and I do not remember ever having to inject that much fat to get a good result. Most patients get less than half of that amount and are happy with it.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Buttock Fat Graft andTummy Tuck

+1
It is feasible to add fat to your buttocks (Brazilian Butt) at the same time as a tummy tuck but it may not be the best idea for you. If you are able to lose weight ahead of your surgery your tummy tuck will look better and have fewer complications. Doing the "Brazilian Butt " first will give the possibility of a second grafting procedure at the time of your abdominoplasty and may yield a better long term result.

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck

+1

It is probably best to stage it for a couple of reasons. While you certainly have enought donor site in your abdomen, this fat can be used for the butt lift. 800 cc's is a lot for each buttock and may be a bit too much.  I prefer not to perform liposuction on the abdomen at the same time as a tummy tuck in the central zone. This may lead to increased risk of necrosis. Staging this decreases the risks. Positioning after surgery if duoing both can also be a problem.