Concerns About Filler in Nasolabial and Marionette Lines in Face, Will it Make my Face Look Fat?

I am a young looking 57 but nasolabial lines plus marionette lines and jowls, (although they are not very deep) give my age away. Will filler help or will it make my face around my mouth look more prominent? The shape of my face is round and I am concerned that it will make my face look fat. Also, if I have filler in my lips at a later stage, will this increase the prominence of the area under my nose? I don't want to have a monkey face!

57 year old and fillers

+2

Fillers are great to soften marionette lines and nasolabial folds.  Remember, you may be a candidate for a facelift which will soften your look  as well. The key is to avoid overdoing either one.  Good luck.