Concerns about facial asymmetry; contemplating cosmetic surgery. (photos)

Recent concern of facial asymmetry. Had major corrective jaw surgery 2 years ago & now have facial asymmetric features. Looking for improvement. Concerns/thoughts: 1) Nose is crooked, curves to the left side of my face. Considering straightening it. 2) Right side of my face is more "full". Straightening nose should improve this. 3) EYES! Perfectly symmetrical before and are now a mess. Right eye-lid is drooping and left eye is now smaller (noticeably at the bottom).

Concerns about facial asymmetry

+1
Hello USC4Eva15,

As a facial plastic surgeon, I can only comment on the following points: your crooked nose must certainly be corrected, i.e. straightened. In my opinion, the asymmetry of both your cheeks is so minimal that they don’t require correcting. The asymmetry of your eyes can also be seen, but in my opinion they also don’t require correction. It’s also like this in otoplasties where patients desire to have their ears as absolutely symmetrical as possible. However, that can neither be guaranteed with the traditional method, nor with the new stitch method of otoplasty. But that’s not bad, since we know that a slightly asymmetrical face looks interesting to an observer, whereas a totally symmetrical face appears rather boring.

Germany Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty etc for crooked nose and facial asymmetry.

+1
Rhinoplasty etc for crooked nose and facial asymmetry will make a vast improvement since the major problem is the nasal deviation. I need to see better eye photos to make a proper evaluation of this area. 

Rhinoplasty for crooked and asymmetric nose

+1
A rhinoplasty for the crooked nose will involve osteotomies of the nasal bones and a double spreader graft placed underneath the severely concave upper lateral cartilage. Other minor adjustments and help make the nose more symmetrical. For many examples similar to your own, please see the link below