Some Concerns After my Rhynoplasty and Chin Augmentation 10 Days Post Operation? (photo)

Hello there! I have done my rhynoplasty and chin augmentation surgery 10 days ago. After my chin implant which has been inserted though my mouth. It looks much square rather than projected and it also making my cheeks look slimmer. Is this because of the swelling or the surgeon has done my nose to curved upward and has used a larger implant for my face?? I'm still unableable to talk properly and I have crooked smile. I really appreciate your answers and advice. I have I fee I look masculine. Thank you!

Chin implant

+1

A chin implant can make the chin look squarer but it is very early and you should wait until the swelling subsides.