Had my first baby a yr ago in Aug, since then I noticed maybe a mo after this mole on my lower outside of left Breast? (photo)

it has grown in size as has changed in color as as you can see has a halo that was not previously there. It is flush with my skin thought. (Pic#2) Now I just notice this one about 5 ish months ago and it has grown darker but same size and is puffy sticks out from skin. I showed my dr both of these miles and she "checked" them but did no seemed concerned.

Changing mole on the breast

+1

To be safe, you should be carefully evaluated by a board certified dermatologist. Please use the ABCDE's as your guide for when to be concerned about moles: A for Asymmetry; B for Irregular Borders; C for Black or uneven Colors; D for diameter greater than a pencil eraser; and E for a growth that is Evolving or changing. If necessary, it is an extremely simple five minute procedure for a dermatologist to remove the mole using either a "punch" or a "shave" biopsy which typically leaves a minimal scar. The mole can then be checked microscopically for reassurance. You can follow the video link below to learn more about identifying the changes in moles that are suspicious for skin cancer.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon