10 Days Post Op Smart Lipo, Sore, Bloated, Treated at Hospital For Infection. Normal?

I had Smart Lipo 1 week and 3 days ago to upper abs, lower abs amd love handles. I am 47. The Dr removed 5 litres. I was told that I was injected with over 4 gallons of liquids. I am still extremely sore, bloated (significantly larger than before procedure) and have been treated at hospital for fever/infection. The Dr said that this has never happened with his patients. I also conducted a partial trade , advertising for services. The Dr told me that he photoshops his before and after photos.