I Am Concerned By The Look Of My Breast Augmentation Incision, What Should I Do?

I am two weeks post breast augmentation surgery, and had buried stitches. I changed my steri-strips on day 12 and the scar was great, small and slightly pink. Today the scar is raised, skin appears to be opening and the scar is pinker, wider and raised. What should I do? I do not live in the same country as my surgeon.

Scar post op

+1

This definitely does not look normal. You need to see a plastic surgeon as soon as possible. Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1

You need to see a surgeon in your area. Where do you live? Why did you need to go to another country? You will likely be charged, but it is worth it.

+1

Best to fly back to your surgeon! Otherwise you need to see a local boarded PS to render wound care and you will be charged a fee. If it was me at least $500.

Incision

+1

Your incision doesn't look too healthy.

What arrangements did your surgeon make regarding follow up?

Have you sent him/her the images? That would be the first thing I would do. Followed closely by seeing a local surgeon to actually examine you.

Good Luck.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Incision

+1

Good Afternoon!

I too am concerned about the look of your incision. I would suggest finding a physician with experience in wound care that can help manage your problem.

I hope this helps

Web reference: http://www.drsteely.com/