Concerned about hollowing under eyes, what is best to treat my Hollowing? (photo)

I was thinking fat transfer???

Belotero is a filler that gives good results.

+1

Hollowing under the eyes is always a tough problem. Fat injections are very unpredictable and can be lumpy/bumpy easily. Belotero tends to be very consistent and predictable for roughly $550 per eye and last about 6 months. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Hollowing under eyes corrected with fat grafting

+1
Under eye hollows, and even hollows above the eyelid can very effectively be treated with fat grafting. I have attached a link with my before and after gallery of fat grafting to the eye area below.

This is a very technique dependent procedure that requires considerable patience, experience and expertise in order to achieve ideal results.

Please do considerable research and look at many many before and after photos before making a decision about selecting a plastic surgeon. 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Belotero Balance- Dermal Filler

+1
The most effective and immediate results driven procedure is the use of dermal fillers to correct under-eye hallows.  I have found that BELOTERO BALANCEĀ® Dermal Filler is a highly effective treatment.  It can be layered to fill in the deep grooves, minimizing the dark circles and deep crease.  Treatment will last about 8 months.  Depending on severity of hallows, two syringes of filler is usually necessary to fully correct. 

Julie E. Russak, MD