Concerned About the Flanks? (photo)

Had Vaser Lipo on Abs/Flanks 2 months ago. I see a difference in abs though is still lumpy and tight across upper abs spanning whole front body but see no difference in flanks. They have never hurt or felt tight like the front and still feel squishy as ever. I'm worried they weren't touched. I can't see how no change after 2 months they would suddenly over next 4 months disappear. I've added 2 photos from before and 2 from 2 months after. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

VASER Liposuction of flanks?

+2

After reviewing your photos it appears that there was only modest improvement in the flanks.  Just by reviewing your markings it does not look like the surgeon went all the way around to remove the most amount of fat.  When performing liposuction in men it is important to really pick a plastic surgeon who is capable of giving you the look that you want.  I perform VASER Hi-Definition liposuction, which is an advanced form of liposuction that allows you to sculpt and shape your underlying musculature.   When it relates to the flanks, you really want to obtain that V taper everyone is looking for and that athletic look.  I would perform another procedure on you to improve the contour of your flanks but I would wait at least 4 months from the original procedure to allow all the scar tissue to soften up and for the majority of the swelling to be gone.  Also, you might want to consider your chest area.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Volume Counts in LIposuction

+2

Go and visit your surgeon and ask to see the volume graph or chart.   This is routine recording in liposuction.  At this point you don't have much of a result.  Ask how the  back was done.  Get another consultation with the volume chart in hand.  Get   a copy of the operation report also.  In the operation report the volumes are always recorded.   You need information.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Flank liposuction.... prone position

+1

if one do  vaser only from front side , it will be a partial correction of the flank . to get better result of flank it should be combined in prone position also( pl check pucture marks on back) which is our routine practice.

Milan Doshi, MBBS, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

Concerned About the Flanks?

+1

Seems there is a problem with your flanks. Did this area become swollen or black & blue? If not than you mitt be correct that they were never done???///

Concerned About the Flanks?

+1

If your surgeon liposuctioned a large amount from the flanks, you will see a result.   If very little was liposuctioned, this may be the final result.  Only your surgeon can answer that.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA