I Am Very Concerned About Swollen Glands Under Jaw 4months After Mini Facelift?

I had a mini face lift with hammock suspension 4 months ago. I still have very swollen submandibular glands in my neck under my jawline, with the sensation of permanent tightness around the neck area like rubber bands are wrapped around it.It is also causing me to have a 'double chin', which I never had before. In fact I never had a problem with my neck, only the jowl area! How long does it normally take for this to reduce as it is causing much discomfort and fellings of distress. Please Help!

+1

The feeling of tightness and pressure below the chin is what is produced with this type of hammock procedure.  Releasing the hammock will relieve that pressure sensation.  The submandibular glands, below the jawline, can become more prominent when the platysmal muscle is tightened during any type of Neck Lift.  

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com