Concerned About Scar Tissue: Re- Entry into the Original Incision Site Thru Arm Pit

I had implants placed in through the arm pit May 2011. The result was a much larger size that I wanted so I am going to have the surgeon go in and replace the implants with a smaller gel implant again through the arm pit through the same canal and original incision site. The incisions originally healed well but I fear they won't heal right if they are cut open again. Please provide factual advice on what to expect with the healing of these wounds. Should there be a new incision?