Concerned That Right Breast Will Not Drop 2 Months Post Op. Left is 500 Silicone Gel and Right is 525? (photo)

These breast implants look good so far.

+2

I don't see anything alarming in the post photographs. There may be some modest changes as swelling continues to subside but you should get a good result.

Concerned That Right Breast Will Not Drop 2 Months Post Op. Left is 500 Silicone Gel and Right is 525?

+1

The posted photo shows a very acceptable result. I do not see your issue. Please rep[ost more photos or better yet seek IN PERSON second opinions! 

+1

Dear Kad,

Thank you for your post.  Perhaps a photo with the arms relaxed at the side will better show your concerns.

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

+1

Your implants seem to be in the correct place.  The slight difference in the upper poles is most likely either swelling or the slight difference in the size of the implants.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Asymmetry after augmentation

+1

I'm sorry but I do not appreciate your concerns and from you photo, looks like a great result.  If you have appreciable concerns, plan to see your surgeon for options to address your concerns.

Curtis Wong, MD

Small Asymmetry 2 months post op Breast Implants

+1

Mild asymmetry early after a breast implant surgery may be normal. Over time breast size and shape tend to become more symmetric. If you have concerns, I would suggest you follow along with your surgeon to assure the symmetry improves for you to be happy.

Michael Horn, MD

Problem with implant position vs size

+1

You may have some slight differences between the superior pole on one side versus the other.  I do not see any dramatic differences and it appears that both implants have dropped into the correct position at this time.    It's possible that your concern is one more of implants size.  Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.

Right breast too high? Will it drop?

+1

Hi,  If you were my patient, I would be proud of your augmentation !  Your tan line shows your confidence.  Nice result.  However, having said that, you must have an issue with your right breast that might have the implant higher than the left.  If so, it would show better on a side view.  If this is the case, then discuss this with your ps and make sure you are together on any revision that might be needed if you have a capsule contracture or asymmetry that is not showing too well in the pic submitted...

Steven M. Lynch, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon