Concerned about my pockets and dropping almost four weeks post op? (photo)

I'm concerned they still look like boxes and high.. Also the left is dropping while the right is not.. I see my doc the 8th but would like to know if I'm over reacting.. I see so many women rounding out and more normal looking by this point. I attached 3 photos for comparison

BBA

+1
You've chosen large implants.  These will continue to change for 6-12 months.  I like my patients' implants to "Drop" by 6 weeks and use things like bandeaus and massage techniques to make this happen.  You should discuss your concerns with your PS.  Given the large size you have chosen, it may take more time to get where you want to be.

Breast implant position early after augmentation.

+1

The breast implants, particularly those under the muscle, can take up to 3 months before they "drop." In reality, it more of a relaxation of the muscle and the soft tissues accomodating the implants. Each breast will heal at a different rate and it is not uncommon for one implant to drop first. It is important to be patient, follow your postoperative instructions, and follow up with your plastic surgeon for your checkups.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Dropping?

+1

Four weeks is too soon to assume that the implants will not drop further--at least three months should be allowed. We have all seen patients with nice outcome whose implants looked too high this early.

These implants seem rather large for your small frame, and that will add to the time it takes for your pectoral muscles to relax to accommodate these implants. 

Patience.

All the best. 

Breast Enhancement

+1
Seems like you have big implants in a tiny body, I warn small women that things take much longer to settle in these situations because you are asking the skin and muscle to change dramatically, things should settle but it will take time!

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Breast Implants Too High?

+1
No reason to over-react. Consult your surgeon. Time, Compression bands and Massage may lower the implants.
Be patient and trust your surgeon's advice and guidance.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Dropping

+1
I would express your concerns to yur PS when you see him. That said you are still very early post op to judge a final result and need to give mor time for your implaqnts to drop. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon