Very Concerned About my Implants?

I have 375cc's in both breast. They are saline and are unders. My surgery date was July 9th. I had a slight assymetry before my surgery and knew I would after wards. But I am concerned about how they look. My left one is very teardrop shaped while my right is completely different. Is this a serious concern or something minor that will change when d&f fully happens. My new crease is where you can see the difference the most. Everyone says they can't see anything but I can and that's what matters.

Hello

+1

Without picture or an physical exam it’s hard to see what can be going on. You need to follow up with your surgeon and address your concerns.

Before and After Photos

+1

Without before and after photos, we can't answer your question.  In general, if you have asymmetry before surgery, a mastopexy/lift is required at the same time as augmentation to achieve the best result.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Asymmetry after breast implants

+1

Any difference in breast shape and skin envelope can only be partly corrected by an implant alone. Often a minor appearing difference becomes very noticable after for some. Before and after pictures could help us sort things out.

Breast asymmetry

+1

Photos of you before and after surgery are needed to answer your question...some asymmetry is common this early after surgery, but need to see what you are referring to.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Kahului Plastic Surgeon