I Am Concerned About Extreme Heat After Closed Rhinoseptoplasty?

Hello, I had closed rhinoseptoplasty six weeks ago. I recently walked through a glass building which was extremely hot because of the 100 degree weather. I was only in the building two minutes max. My nose immediately become red and blusterous looking Throughout the night of my sleep, I could feel things (possibly grafts) moving in my nose. What possibly happened, where the grafts hurt and can I expect my nose to heal normal? How do i prevent it from healing crooked?

Heat

+1

Two minutes in a heat charged building can be quite an experience.  Better see your surgeon and have him take a look under the hood.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon