Should I Be Concerned About Bottoming out 7 Days After Breast Augmentation?

under mus. silicon, high prof. 2 different size implants by 15cc 7 days Post op, right breast has dropped a lot lower than left already & is gettin rather painful/tender at bootom of breast while left breast hardly any pain, also have indent/ripple effect spot on inside bottom right breast and boob just isnt as round as the left also can't move or massage breasts, still like torpeedos should I be concerned?! or will this 4sure correct over time and even out? looks worse in person than photo!

Breast Augment

+1

Lots going on here. Could be a fluid collection but what I really believe is the cause of asymmetric implants after breast augmentation early on is the difference in strength of the pec muscles as we all have a stronger side. It take some time for the muscles to relax. If you are concerned see your PS, we always want to make patients happy

Aware of many differences between two breasts early after surgery

+1

This is diffivcult to assess online without pictures and details of procedure. You may require future surgery but for now observe and discuss with your surgeon.

Please ask your surgeon

+1

Please see your board certified plastic surgeon and if he or she is not,see a board certified plastic surgeon. You can also submit pictures for more evaluation.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Too Early For Bottoming Out

+1

Only being seven days out from your surgery means that it is way too early for things sucg as bottoming out to occur.  It is normal for the breasts to heal differently from each other in the first few weeks.  One is always more tender than the other, and usually softens faster then the other side as well.  Just be patient and hang in there.  At the one month mark, most of the changes should  have occurred, and that is when you can get an accurate idea of what the size, shape, and symmerty is going to look like.  I hope this helps.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon