Concern About Assymetry, Future Sagging and Incision? (photo)

Dec 27th BA with 475cc mod plus textured round. The left side has always seemed bigger than the right by about 1/2 cup or more. Does this look in the normal range? Also, my left incision seems big, and high and taking a while to heal. Does it look normal? Are there any creams that make a difference? My PS said not to do massage or wear underwire bras, that it is unnecessary due to the textured implants but I worry that they will sag due to the size. She predicted DD but I am 32 DDD now.

Uneven After Augmentation

+2

I think you have a very nice result with great symmetry. There are no two exact breasts, eyes, fingers etc...patients tend to look more closely at their breasts after surgery.  

Asymmetry 3months postop

+2

from the photos everything looks pretty normal.  Your breasts were a bit asymmtric to start out with and I don't see anything out of the ordinary in your post operative photos.

Mark A. Schusterman, MD

+2

WOW! Appears as a very good result! Maybe you need to meet with your PS to discuss your expectation in more detail. 

Concern About Assymetry, Future Sagging and Incision?

+2

The photo with your arms at your sides, the standard position for such photos, shows what looks like a balanced outcome. The incision in the photo seems to be healing normally. 

I would follow your own surgeons post op instructions. Massage will not prevent sagging. 

Patience. Allow at least six months to see a final outcome. All the best. 

Massage of breast augmentation scars does them no good.

+2

From the photographs it looks as though everything is proceeding nicely. The breasts are reasonably symmetrical and are shaping up nicely. The scars are still remodeling but appear to be headed towards a very good result. I suggest you maintain patience and keep in touch with your plastic surgeon.

Breast augmentation

+1

you look great.  show your friends.  looks like you might have had a little asymetry preop.  relax and enjoy your new look 

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+1

It looks like you are healing very nicely. As for creams for the incisions, best to ask your surgeon to see what he prefers.