Concealers Do Not Help my Undereye Circles Anymore, What Can I Do? (photo)

Dear doctors, I am a young woman who is taking a rally good care fo my overall health and skin. As I turned into my early 30s I noticed that I no longer can conceal or hide my undereye circles/bags anymore, and it makes my effort to look well very difficult. Here is a photo after the application of concealer, as you can see they are very visible. What would be an effective treatment for me, and I am concerned that fillers would make my face look weird or puffy? Thank you

Lower eyelid shadows

+2

Shadowing of the lower lid may be color issues which are difficult to treat or shadows from fat bulging or hollowness in the tear trough. If it is fat, it should be gently removed conservatively.  If it is hollowness, then fillers can help.

Lower eyelid bags may be improved with a well-performed injectable filler treatment.

+2

I read your concern and reviewed your photo:

You appear to have fairly typical lower eyelid grooves that have formed between your lower eyelid bags and cheeks. This is always more apparent when you look upward. A carefully performed Injectable Filler treatment may be used to fill these grooves and improve the appearance of your bags. You should be certain your physician has experience using fillers in this delicate, unforgiving area. My personal preference is to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Dr. Joseph

Web reference: http://ericmjoseph.com/index.cfm/PageID/4247

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon