Concave Appearance on Inner Thighs After Liposuction - Will This Smooth Out?

I am 6 days post op of a tummy tuck and liposuction of inner, outer thighs, flank, and hips. I have extensive bruising in the areas that were liposuctioned. Inner thigh has severe swelling and bruising but show a concave area where the fat was removed. It isn't as swollen in this area. Will it smooth out to be more uniformed?

Concave Appearance 6 days After liposuction

+2

You are VERY soon post operative to tell exactly what your final results will be.  Liposuction, especially in the lower extremities, takes a few months to see the final results.  Your body will fluctuate as you heal.  Always remember to share your concerns with your Plastic Surgeon so they can help you to achieve the best results possible. Best of Luck!