Which Compression Garments Are Being Used for Post Bbl? Brand and Style Please.

i am searching for the compression garment that most of you ladies are wearing in your post ops pictures. But can't seem to locate them anywhere because the one I am currently wearing seems to be causing my butt cheeks to split vertically up and down near the bottom, close to the inner thigh area where the compression garment hole sit. I am worried that it's going to be permanent and make me look like i have deformed butt cheeks.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Post BBL Garments

+1

Its very important to obtain a garment in whic there is very thin padding in the buttock region, and all other areas should compress very well. The intention of the garment is to drain and compress after surgery. In my practice, we've created custom garments, but many patients purchase from Veronique and ContourMd.

Best of Luck,

Dr. Salama

Web reference: http://www.miamibuttlift.com/

Post BBL garments

+1

You want a garment that has lighter compression in the Buttocks area.  We like the Marena Group garments as well as Veronique.  You can order from either company online.