Which Compression Garments Are Being Used for Post Bbl? Brand and Style Please.

i am searching for the compression garment that most of you ladies are wearing in your post ops pictures. But can't seem to locate them anywhere because the one I am currently wearing seems to be causing my butt cheeks to split vertically up and down near the bottom, close to the inner thigh area where the compression garment hole sit. I am worried that it's going to be permanent and make me look like i have deformed butt cheeks.

Post BBL garments

+1

You want a garment that has lighter compression in the Buttocks area.  We like the Marena Group garments as well as Veronique.  You can order from either company online.