Does Wearing Compression Garment Affect Vaser Lipo Results?

Doctor said that I should not wear compression garment. So far I am happy with that I see but a bit worried if not wearing the garment would affect final results (I am 5'6" and weigh 136 lbs).

Liposuction and garments

+4

Every surgeon is different.  Some like garment and some do not. I am of the former.  I like garments.  I think it gives good compression and helps minimize seromas.

Compression and Liposuction

+2

When it comes to the use of garments, they DO reduce seromas BUT are often misapplied and misused by patients. An improperly applied garment may causes permanent creasing of the liposuctioned area as well as cut the blood supply to the lower tummy in the case of tummy tucks.

Therefore while the use of compression garments makes sense it should be customized to the patient and the operation.