What is the Best Compression Garment for Tummy Tuck?

I was given a Bali's medical grade compression garment (2 weeks ago was my surgery) and don't really like how it fits, I do not mind having a tighter one, I just want one that will enhance the results of the Tummy tuck the very best. Please let me know what would be best at this point for me.

There is NO one "Best" compression Garment

+2

Although many surgical garment companies would like to claim supremacy, I have NOT used all possible garments on the market and have found that no one garment is significantly superior to others.

While I continue using compression garments for my Liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift) patients, I have stopped using compression garments with Tummy Tucks. I found that it did NOT hurt the outcome but made the patients a lot more comfortable, increased their ability to take deep breaths and lowered the incidence of creases and decreased blood flow to the lower portion of the tummy skin.

The best compression garment.

+1

I agree with Dr. Aldea. The best compression garment has not been invented yet. Garments are difficult to adjust and accomodate the swelling that follows liposuction or body contouring procedures both short and long term.