How long should I compress my breasts for after explant, without lift or capsule removal?

How long should I compress my breasts for the best results after an explant? I went from a 32D to 32A and have been wearing a sports bra with an ace bandage wrap since my explant procedure last week. I was planning on wearing this 24/7 for one more week and then wearing only a sports bra 24/7 for another 2 months. Will this give me the best result for lift and help the skin bounce back? Any extra tips? Thank you :)

How long wear compression

There is no set answer to this question.Compression longer is better than shorter.Alot really depends on the quality of your skin.If you have a lot of stretch marks and thinning of the overlying tissues than there really is no sense in wearing compression for more than 3 or 4 weeks.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon